Entrance tickets to the Pompeii and Herculaneum ruins can be purchased in two ways:
- At the entrance of the sites, at the ticket office
- Online, on the website of the official resale
In the first case it is very probable to find long lines and the waiting time can be very long.
In the second case (recommended), you can skip the queue and buy entrance tickets to the excavations of Pompeii and Herculaneum online, and pay by credit card (Visa and MasterCard).
Then, you can choose to receive the tickets at home, print them out and go directly to the entrance turnstiles, or pick them at a point dedicated to Herculaneum and Pompeii Porta Marina.
How much are the tickets for the Pompeii and Herculaneum Ruins
- Pompeii Entrance 13 Euros [buy online]
- Herculaneum Entrance 13 Euros [buy online]
- Combined ticket Pompeii Herculaneum Oplotis Stabia Boscoreale (valid 3 days) 22 Euros [buy online]
Entrance is free for children under 18 and 50% reduced for EU citizens 18-25 years and teachers EU (5,50 and 12 Euro)
There are three types of tickets for the Pompeii and Herculaneum Ruins:
- Only Pompeii [buy online]
- Only Herculaneum [buy online]
- Combined ticket Pompeii, Herculaneum, Oplontis, Stabia and Boscoreale Museum [buy online]
Click on the images below to buy tickets online and skip the lines at the entrance:
Download the map of Pompeii RuinsGuides
Localities: Campania, Europe, Herculaneum, Italy, Pompeii
Travel Themes: Art and Culture