Disneyland Paris is one of the most beautiful playgrounds across Europe, a place where the magical things come to life thanks to the most famous most famous cartoon characters of Disney. For this reason Disneyland Paris is the perfect destination for your vacation with children even if its charm attracts visitors of all ages.
Disneyland Paris is divided internally in 5 different areas.
Main Street, U.S.A, is an area which reproduces in detail the charm of a small American town of the first years of the 1900s. Stroll the streets while shopping in a Victorian style, and see magnificent horse-drawn carriages.
We find Fantasyland, the land of fairy tales, the place where all the best cartoons of Disney come to life.
Frontierland is the perfect place for all lovers of the Far West. Steamboats, trains and mines will accompany all visitors to the discovery of the this past time and its secrets. We then encounter Adventureland, the perfect area for all those fond of adventure, thrills and action where you can meet pirates and Indiana Jones.
There is also Discoveryland which offers a real immersion in the future.
There are many types of tickets that you can buy to enjoy a fabulous stay at Disneyland Paris the best way possible:
- the 1 day/1 Park ticket is valid for only one day and an only entrance to Disneyland Paris and has the price of 57 € for adults and 51 € for children from 3 to 11 years of age
- the 1 day/2 Parks is valid for only one day for both Disneyland Paris and the entrance to the Walt Disney Studios Park and has a price of 69 euros for adults and 62 € for children.
- the ticket 2 days/2 Parks is valid for two days of admission to both Disneyland Paris and Walt Disney Studios Park and has a price of 120 € for adults and 109 € for children.
- 3 Days ticket for 2 Parks is valid for three days for the admission to both Disneyland Paris and Walt Disney Studios Park and has a price of 151 € for adults and 130 € for children.
- the 4 days/2 Parks ticket is valid for four days of admission to both Disneyland Paris and Walt Disney Studios Park and has a price of 179 € for adults and € 151 for children.
Remember that there are also special packages designed for all those who decide to stay in one of hotels of Disneyland Paris. Yes, because inside Disneyland Paris there are 7 wonderful hotels ideal for all types of families and also for any kind of budget. You can have breakfast with the best known Disney characters, meet Cip and Chip in the forest and enjoy many facilities such as swimming pools, tennis courts, and wellness areas.
Disneyland Paris is very close to the Centre of Paris which is easily accessible.
Convenient transportation on shuttle buses are provided that connect the two airports of Paris directly to the hotels of the Park. Alternatively, you can take the train that takes you to the station Marne la Vallée/Chessy in just 45 minutes. The train takes you to just 100 metres from the only entrance to the Park.
Want to start immediately?Curiosities
Localities: Europe, France, Paris
Travel Themes: Fun