What to Do and What to See in Goa

Goa is the richest state in India and ranked as one of the top quality places to live in India.

Goa India

Goa is India’s smallest state in territory and the fourth smallest in population.

It is situated in the region of Konkan on the West side of India. Goa is the richest state in India and ranked as one of the top quality places to live in India.

Goa rent villas on the beach is in the midst of it all. The beautiful beaches, free life style atmosphere makes it a very interesting place to visit. Goa has a mixture of Indian, Portuguese and Hippie culture.

Goa lies in the 103 km of coastline beaches that is part of the Arabian Sea. All the beaches have something special to offer. Some sell handcrafts, apparel, footwear, jewelery, others kasmiri carpets to massages, water sports and local foods.

Goa has eco sanctuaries, where you will see wild life such as the Bondla Forest or the Cotigao Wildlife Sanctuary.

In the old Goa, there are churches, chapels and convents that are of architectural beauty named as “Golden Goa” or “Rome of the East”.

There are monuments that were built by many religious orders, such as; Franciscans, Jesuits, Augustinians, Domenicans and Camelities.

There is the Catherdral with the five bells, of which one is the famous Golden Bell, known to be the best one in the world.

This church was dedicated to St. Cathereine of Alexandria.

Goa also has amazing temples. The two major religions are Hinduism and Christianity, of which both account for 95 percent of the population, the remaining 5 percent is of Islam and other religions. Goan’s live in religious harmony amongst themselves.

Goa has comfortable climate all year long, however, there is more rain between June and September.

The rain is very much needed for the agriculture, drinking water, electricity etc.

From October to February the skies are clear, making it more pleasant for tourists.

Goa is a very modern place with so much to offer.

From amazing beaches, water sports, to architectural beauty, wild life, entertainment, movie theaters and shopping.

The natives are entertaining and welcoming you into their culture where they will make your stay a very memorable one.

Localities: ,
Share This Post

Related Posts